Share Photo Collections Easier With Dropbox 2.3 for Android
Cloud storage provider Dropbox pushed out an update to their Android app making it easier than ever to share entire collections of photos with friends, family, etc. Whether you’re an avid Dropbox user, or new to this whole “cloud” storage thing, you’ll appreciate the updates made in version 2.3.
- Easily share several photos at once
- Organize your favorite photos into albums
- Delete multiple photos at once
- UI improvements and updates throughout
- Lots of other little tweaks and bug fixes
Dropbox is certainly an excellent option when it comes to cloud storage services and you can even sign up for 2GB of free storage (up to 18GB with referrals) by visiting https://www.dropbox.com/pricing.
To download the latest version of Dropbox for Android, follow the Play link below.