Temple Run: Oz – Follow the Yellow Brick Road… if you Can
It looks like the folks over at Disney sure enjoy playing Temple Run as they’ve once again teamed up with Imangi Studios to create a movie themed version of the famed endless running game. This time, you’ll find yourself following the yellow brick road — when possible.
In celebration of the upcoming Disney film Oz the Great & Powerful, Disney and Imangi studios have released Temple Run: Oz.
Playing as Oz, you’ll find yourself jumping, sliding, and even flying across the lands as you try your best to avoid becoming a flying monkey’s uncle.
- Stunning environments inspired by the film – explore them all.
- Fly in a hot air balloon – earn even more coins.
- Explore different locations in Oz – follow sign posts!
- The environment changes as you run – test your reflexes.
- Compete in weekly challenges – beat your friends!
Temple Run: Oz will run you $0.99 and is of course filled with plenty of ways to continue draining your change jar should you feel the need to purchase in-app items and power-ups.
I’m certainly stoked about the movie, the game… I’ll let you know.